Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 351905
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
To be considered for this position, please send resumes to: acook18@chaseprofessionals.Com #IND
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Please read the entire ad before applying.
- Must have 4+ years of HR Assistant experience. Must be recent and verifiable
- Maintain and provide for approval all hourly associate time sheets, punches, paychecks, and adjustments (in ADP)
- Run bi-weekly payroll
- Track employee Paid Time Off (PTO-Excel spreadsheet)
- Maintain, and provide for approval temporary worker timesheets
- Onboarding orientation for all hourly associates
- Issue, distribute and provide employee badges and access
- Answer any questions regarding all of Company' s voluntary benefits
- Maintain employee attendance records (Spreadsheet-Excel)
- Assist HR manager with projects, presentations, and personnel maintenance
- Assist HR manager with recruiting, interview set up, and all other aspects of recruiting assigned by HR manager
- All other tasks or duties assigned by HR manager
- Policies/procedure updating.
- Ordering of company supplies.
- Administration work for Plant Manager
- Responsible for company pool car monitoring, maintenance etc.
- Hotel bookings for visitors.
- Organize food etc. For visitors.
- Other tasks that may arise
- Organize company functions
- Any other duties/tasks assigned by Manager
1. Technical requirements:
Proficient in ADP Minimum 2 years experience
Proficient in all Microsoft programs including Microsoft Publisher
2. Personal requirements:
Minimum 4 years HR assistant experience
Advanced problem solving
Must have reliable transportation and valid driver' s license
Must be able to pass all pre-employment screening
Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time as needed