Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 351932
Pay Rate: $9.00/hour
Second Chance Employer is seeking the following!
Entry-level assembly functions that include preparing and placing reprocessed linen and stainless products into medical packs.
Is this YOU?
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
Ability to read and understand all Standard Operating Procedures
- Able to learn quickly.
- Able to perform repetitive physical motion at a work station for a minimum of two hours at a time.
- Willing and capable of working on different assignments within the facility or designated area.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Able to stand on feet for long periods.
- Perform tasks in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Separate, fold, and properly distribute clean linen.
- Inspect clean linen to ensure all quality standards have been met.
- Assemble products into packs for medical distribution according to the proper Master Device Records.
- Send finished packs to Sterilizer Operator for further processing.
- Work within established productivity and quality standards.
- Make recommendations to facility management for methods of improvement.
- Mentor and train fellow associates after mastery of tasks.
- Ability to read and understand all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Keep work station neat and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
Shift: 8am- 4: 30pm Monday - Friday
- No jewelry
- No visible piercings
- No false eyelashes
- No nail polish or false nails (gel or otherwise)
Contact Necole Mabry at nmabry@chaseprofessionals.Com/ Call or Text 423-491-7210
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.