Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 347656
Chase Professionals has an immediate need for an Industrial electrician in the Chicago, IL area. This is a full-time direct hire position with salary pay and excellent benefits.
The Idea Candidate will Possess the Following:
- 3+ years experience as industrial maintenance electrician or electronic technician in an industrial environment
- Minimum 2 years technical school training in Electronics Technology or Industrial Electrical Maintenance
- Familiarity with Visual Basic programming language a plus
- Lock Out/Tag Out and/or NFPA 70E training a plus
- Ability to run AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT a plus
Job Requirements and Daily Duties:
- PLC troubleshooting experience with Siemens Step 7 and Allen-Bradley SLC 500 controllers
- PLC system building and programming Allen-Bradley PLCs using RSLogix 500
- Knowledge of 24 VDC, 110 VAC, and 230VAC control circuits
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics for repair, installation, or maintenance of production equipment
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Experience with 480 VAC three phase circuits and DC motors
- Experience with AC, VFD, DC, and servo drive controls
- Experience troubleshooting HMI problems and loading applications
- Experience modifying and developing HMI applications
- Experience specifying parts, designing, and wiring control panels in compliance with NEC and NFPA 79 standards.
- Experience maintaining PM schedules
- Have a strong emphasis on safety and exhibit good safety practices
- Must have a good working knowledge of NEC and applicable standards
- Must be a self-starter and able to work without supervision
- Must be able to resolve breakdown issues in a timely manner to minimize production downtime
- Must be able to maintain timelines for project schedules
If interested please send resumes to jtaylor@chaseprofessionals.Com or apply online at chaseprofessionals.Com . When applying online, please select the Atlanta Technical branch.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.