Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 338562
Pay Rate: $35360.00/year
Injection Mold Assistant - 2nd Shift
Kansas City, KS, US
Performs duties related to the manufacturing of quality personal care products or hotel amenities such as deodorants or coffee packets by ensuring the set up, operation, monitoring and minor maintenance of high speed manufacturing equipment in a safe and productive manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote quality, safety and efficiency
- Load product, packaging materials or box assembly
- Start up/shut down and changeover of production equipment.
- Demonstrate production urgency to ensure continuous product flow.
- Coordination with assigned co-workers to ensure efficient and effective line or station operation.
- Demonstrate compliance with all cGMP quality standards including:
- Accurate quality assurance results and documentation
- Proper labeling and storage of materials and finished goods
- Knowledge and execution of related SOP s
- Perform minor maintenance, set up and troubleshooting on equipment.
- Ensure that production count is correct and recorded accurately on assigned lines. Perform quality assurance check as product travels down line
- Ensure that a high level of housekeeping is maintained in assigned areas.
- Clean and monitor equipment, as necessary
- Label boxes, packing and palletizing product
- Occasionally move product using pallet jack
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position. Willing to work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILIBITIES:
- Ability and desire to learn all aspects required for smooth operation of Production lines
- Experience using a logical thought process
- Ability to process information
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to work independently, relying on self-motivation and direction
- High level of initiative and ability to plan activities in advance
- Mechanical aptitude to perform basic repairs and maintenance on equipment
- Ability to learn how to use and operate pallet jack
- Ability and desire to function in a team environment
- Ability to interact with others in a polite and cordial manner
- Quick learner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Previous experience operating high speed lines or packaging equipment preferred
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.