**This role will work remote to start (onsite training), but will transition back to an onsite role in their Waukegan office some time.
• Review, validate and process customer orders ensuring accuracy of all steps in the process.
• Review customer’s specific order directions and ensure they are followed.
• Ensure that the customer is apprised of any issues affecting on-time receipt of product.
• Suggest product alternatives as appropriate.
• Understand order-processing requirements of all Sales Agencies/Reps within your territory.
• Review open and past due orders each day, working with customers, shipping and credit departments as appropriate.
• Initiate "New Customer" paperwork and work with Credit Manager and Sales Rep to obtain all necessary information in order to ensure smooth processing of the account and pending order.
• Initiate Credit Card Orders as well as "Sample Order" and New Item Set Up requests in Access database.
• Be the point-of-contact for all customer issues providing professional, courteous and efficient service regarding.
• Support Sales Rep Agencies within assigned territory.
• Understand technical aspects of products and their features and benefits.
Post Sale Support:
• Resolve the customer satisfaction issues, and ensure strong proactive communications with the customer until an issue is resolved.
• Assists all Sales Reps in your territory with after sale problems and solutions:
• Research order/invoice information and coordinate any returns, replacements or credits.
Experience and Education:
• 3-4 years experience in fast paced customer service or inside sales within a company that produces or sells durable goods in a business-to-business.
• High School Diploma required.
• Well organized, a logical problem solver with excellent follow-up skills.
• You must be able to work in a busy work environment with multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously in a team oriented structure
• You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience with database software/ERP systems, and moderate Excel skills.
• Experience in the Lighting Industry a plus
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screening and background checks are required.
Chase Technical is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
ADA Statement: CHASE Technical is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal employment opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities