Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 351640
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Large Manufacturing company in Alpharetta seeking Bilingual Inside Sales Specialis t!
Job Title: Bilingual (English/Spanish) Inside Sales Specialist
Shift: Training schedule 9: 00 am 5: 30 pm after training schedule will be 10: 00am to 7: 00pm
Requirements: Must pass drug screen and 7 year background check
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to problem solve, to work in a fast paced environment, to handle difficult situations and to provide superior customer service to both external and internal customers and staff.\
- Bilingual English and Spanish Required
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient SAP
- One year inside sales experience/Customer Service
- Decisive Judgment, Adapting to Change, Business Acumen, Planning & Organizing, Delivering Results, Resilience, Teamwork & Collaboration and Written Communication.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree preferred, any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education approved by company HR department may be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
If you are interested, please call the office asap 770 932 3223 and ask for HASLEY for more details.
- Serves as the first responder and final resolution for all incoming customer related, sales representative or sales management related calls.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relationships and projects a positive, helpful attitude.
- Responsible for answering all customer, sales representative or sales management emailed, fax or voice mail requests within 24 hours.
- Cross trained on all aspects of the order entry, sales support entry, troubleshooting, issue resolution, product knowledge/technical knowledge and product support process.
- Works to troubleshoot potential problems and rectify existing problems.
- Supports and adapts to the implementation of new or changing methods for customer service, sales support, and other vital functions.
- Enters customer order, filing all documentation related to customer s orders.
- Enters verbal or faxed/emailed RGA requests and offers tracking assistance on follow up calls.
- Confirms fax back numbers and enters new fax back information upon request.
- Enters all verbal or faxed/emailed sales support orders. Such examples may include: personal use orders, cost center orders, and others.
- Assist customers by email, chat, phone or fax with information concerning order status or changes; provides tracking information, product availability, pricing and ETA s plus any additional requested support.
- Process orders via SAP order entry system, including verification of key data to ensure accuracy.
- Assist customers with requests to correct errors that may have occurred during the order entry, shipping, or invoicing; such as discrepancies with pricing discounts, incorrect product or quantity.
- Documents the corresponding order and files in the appropriate customer file.
- Acts as a liaison between company and its customer, independent sales representatives, regional managers, internal employees/departments and all other stakeholders whose job functions affect the customer.
- Maintains familiarization of the product line, prices, delivery time and various marketing promotional services and similar data as required. Offers alternative product selections when a product is out of stock or has been phased out. Offers information to the customer regarding current sales or marketing programs that may be beneficial to the customer or the customer s order of inquiry.
- Proficient user of SAP, and other required operating system. Attends company training associated with these systems or any other function necessary for ongoing job growth and performance.
- Ensures that customer needs and concerns (beyond the Inside Sales Specialist position) are communicated to the appropriate person(s) or departments in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Good Attendance as part of company attendance policy.
1. Go to www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and apply online, select the Lawrenceville Branch
2. Come into our office Monday Friday 9: 00am-11: 00am or 1: 00pm-3: 00pm
3. Bring with you two forms of ID and direct deposit information
1766 Old Norcross Rd Suite P Lawrenceville, GA 30044
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally - protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
#IND please send resumes to hguzman@chaseprofessionals.Com