Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 345601
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
Position Title: International Operations Clerk
Reports To: Vice President of International Operations
Salary:$16 + per hour DOE
General Purpose: (Summarize overall purpose of job.)
Coordinates activities of import-export traffic and ensures all required legal documents, filings and reports are completed. Supports customers to ensure all inbound and outbound paperwork and shipments meet customs requirements and customer expectations. Learn from and assist the VP of International Operations on air freight, ocean freight, FTZ freight, and any other international needs.
- International Operations Clerk 100%
- Works with Vice President of Operations to maintain C-TPAT Procedures, including creating Quarterly reports and the reviewing & updating the security profiles on an annual basis as required by the C-TPAT certification guidelines.
- Carrier Bookings
- Air Freight Handling
- Clearing drivers through CBP
- Issuing In-Bonds
- Tracking cancelled bonds and high security seals
- Maintain Bonds Spreadsheet
- Maintain PAPS/PARS Spreadsheet
- Ensure Customs Bonds are renewed and issued as needed each year Avalon
- Ensure Quebec Permits are renewed on an annual basis
- Prepares and executes Powers of Attorney for Customs Brokers.
- Orders and maintains Canada Transponders for all drivers that go into Canada.
- Customs paperwork review and ensure all customs documentation for import/export of containers and air freight shipments are accurate.
- Complete 10+2 ISF filings for all outbound containers as per Customs requirements.
- Send customs clearance paperwork for land, sea, and air shipments as needed for clearance.
- Ensure that customs clearance has occurred prior to shipment arriving at borders / final destinations.
- Manage International Spools Process
- Back-up Vice President of International Operations when needed.
- Back up Import Export Specialist when needed.
- Back-up Customer Service Specialist when needed.
- IMEX Processes
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
High School Diploma required. 2-3 years office experience. MS Office Proficiency Excel Intermediate to Advance proficiency preferred. . Must complete a 7 year nationwide & statewide background check and drug screen.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In additio n, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.