Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 346594
Newnan Manufacturer seeks; Inventory Control Coordinator #IND
Assist the Production Control Leader with inventory cycle counts and variance research, maintenance of floor stock items and assorted other inventory control functions. This position will be in training as the backup for the Production Control Leader and Production Control Coordinator positions.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
- Weekly cycle count execution.
- Physical inventory of non-stock/safety stock items.
- Matome hardware inventory. (Migrate to Syspro Inventory)
- BOM setup and maintenance.
- Communication with purchasing for laser replacement parts.
- Involved in investigating discrepancies and inventory shortage.
- Assist is getting organizational improvements implemented
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Inventory control experience preferred.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with little direction and achieve position goals.
- Attention to task deadlines and strong sense of urgency.
- Knowledgeable in and able to manipulate and build spreadsheets within Excel and overall familiarity with Microsoft office.
- 35K with benefits
- Must pass Background check and drug test.
- Submit resumes to; newnan@chaseprofessionals.Com