Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 346058
Pay Rate: $12.50/hour
CHASE Professionals is actively recruiting for a Junior Process Technician to work for manufacturing facility in South Charlotte (Westinghouse Blvd area)
Summary of Position
Responsible for new products and initial samples and parts already in production, setup of the production line going from one product to another and proper maintenance and storage of the production tools. Assist the Production Manager in training all production personnel in the use of the machines and in their troubleshooting and in the writing of the related work instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision and control of the blow molding and plastic stamping machines and related labor network to ensure constant and stable output of goods.
- Reviews the quality and production forms that will be used during production.
- Builds the initial samples for new products.
- Performs the production change over. Responsible for setting the production line in order to achieve the production of parts without defects at the same time respecting the planned cycle time.
- Keeps the records for the scheduled maintenance of the production machines and equipment.
- Cleans and does the regular maintenance on the production tools.
- Supports the Production Manager in the training of production personnel and in writing the related work instructions.
- Alternates with the other Process Technician and with the Production Manager as " Manager on Call" for the night shift.
- Performs minor building maintenance.
- Observes all company safety and personnel policies and practices as well as quality policies, practices and requirements.
- Performs these and other duties as required.
Candidate must have a minimum of one (1) year in a similar mechanical position. Having knowledge of plastics and injection/blow molding operations desired.
*Must be willing to complete a Background and Drug Screen
Please contact CHASE Professionals Charlotte at (704) 499-9168 for additional details.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.