Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 351664
Lead Maintenance Technician - Winder, GA
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Lead Maintenance Technician qualified candidate in the Winder, GA area.
This is a Full-Time Direct Hire or Contact-to-hire position
Shift 5: 00pm - 3: 30 am
Lead Maintenance Technician will be responsible for leadership and ability to drive results across multifunctional areas while developing good working relationship with different levels of management .
Qualifications would include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree a plus.
- Five years maintenance experience and conveyor equipment experience is preferred.
- 5 years experience with mechanical and electrical systems, HVAC, chillers, generators, vertical & horizontal balers, and hydraulic/pneumatic system, and boilers.
- Electromechanical skills, troubleshooting skills with PLC controls, servos, and other discrete electrical control components.
- Must have an understand the PLC program and troubleshoot complex controls failures, and make minor code changes.
- Minimum of 3 years with conveyors, high-speed sortation and various packing equipment in a fast-paced production environment.
- Must exhibit a thorough understanding of Steeple chase VLC, Allen Bradley PLC' s 500/5000, DeviceNet, Profibus, RSLogix, ASI control circuits and be skilled in component testing and replacement.
- Ability to read blueprints, manuals, schematics, interprets technical manuals and PLC ladder logic.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and maintain pneumatic and hydraulic systems, 480 VAC, 3 phase electrical power distribution panels and subpanels for installed equipment
- Experience welding with stick or MIG a plus.
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position or click apply.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.