Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 349762
Lead Maintenance Technician - McDonough, GA
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Lead Maintenance Technician qualified candidate in the McDonough, GA area.
This is a Full-Time Direct Hire position
Lead Maintenance Technician will be responsible for leadership and ability to drive results across multi-functional areas while developing good working relationship with different levels of management .
Qualifications would include:
- Associates degree or equivalent job experience
- Candidates must have a manufacturing background
- Experience managing production equipment and personnel
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Functional knowledge of ERP software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to read instructions and diagrams
- Ability to function as a lead or team member of improvement projects
- Having some sort of printing or even roll to roll experience is preferred.
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position or click apply.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.