Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 351840
Pay Rate: $17.00/hour
We are looking for qualified candidates who have experience supporting technology services as Technical Support Reps - Night Shift.
Please reach out to our Northshore/Libertyville Branch Office (IL02@chaseprofessionals.Com) for additional information or call 630-420-9850.
Apply online (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) - CHOOSE IL-Northshore (Libertyville Branch Office)
In-Person: 728 Florsheim Drive, Libertyville, IL 60048 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Please call 630-420-9850 or email IL02@chaseprofessionals.Com to discuss job opportunities with our recruitment team.
Technical Service Representatives Range up to $17.00/hour, NIGHT shift hours with Thursday, and Friday off (Saturday to Wednesday - 8: 00 p.M. To 6: 30 a.M.)
These roles are responsible for facilitating calls from customers regarding communications systems support.
- Ensure that all service orders are scheduled, completed and closed in a timely manner.
- Perform basic diagnostic testing and troubleshooting.
- Determine appropriate response time and resolution in servicing customer calls (i.E. Emergency, next day, 3-5 business days, scheduled appointment, or customer specific requests).
- Manage the work order process to ensure customer service level agreements are met.
- Order necessary customer equipment.
- Track the timely shipping and delivery of parts to the customer site.
- Escalate severe issues, trends or chronic problems to management
- Assist in training and orientation of new employees when necessary
- Accurately analyze situations and take effective action, communicating effectively and diplomatically over the telephone with customers and contractors
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1 3 years relevant work experience, preferably in the Telecommunications field
- 1+ year of practical experience as a Technical Service Representative
- General knowledge of telecommunications business/industry and products required
- Microsoft Office experience assumed; user-level experience with Lotus Notes e-mail a plus
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location .