Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 351840
We are looking for qualified candidates who have experience supporting technology services as Technical Support Reps - Night Shift.
Apply online (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) - CHOOSE IL- Chase Technical (Rolling Meadows-Branch Office)
In-Person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 510Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Please call 847-870-1777 or (send resume to: IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com) to discuss job opportunities with our recruitment team.
Technical Service Representatives Range up to $17.00/hour, NIGHT shift hours with Thursday, and Friday off (Saturday to Wednesday - 8: 00 p.M. To 6: 30 a.M.)
These roles are responsible for facilitating calls from customers regarding communications systems support.
Ensure that all service orders are scheduled, completed and closed in a timely manner.
- Perform basic diagnostic testing and troubleshooting.
- Determine appropriate response time and resolution in servicing customer calls (i.E. Emergency, next day, 3-5 business days, scheduled appointment, or customer specific requests).
- Manage the work order process to ensure customer service level agreements are met.
- Order necessary customer equipment.
- Track the timely shipping and delivery of parts to the customer site.
- Escalate severe issues, trends or chronic problems to management
- Assist in training and orientation of new employees when necessary
- Accurately analyze situations and take effective action, communicating effectively and diplomatically over the telephone with customers and contractors
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1 3 years relevant work experience, preferably in the Telecommunications field
- 1+ year of practical experience as a Technical Service Representative
- General knowledge of telecommunications business/industry and products required
- Microsoft Office experience assumed; user-level experience with Lotus Notes e-mail a plus
You can apply online ( www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) or apply in person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 510 Rolling Meadows, Illinois (Mon - Fri 10: 00pm - 3: 00pm) Please call and Speak to a professional recruiter if you have additional questions or email resumes ( IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com ) to discuss your qualifications and availability 847-870-1777
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Technical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law