Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 352246
We are currently hiring for a Local Law Office that is looking for a Litigation Paralegal!
This position requires experience and will pay between $15 -$18/Hour depending on experience.
Litigation Paralegal Responsibilities:
Drafting pleadings, motions and appellate documents and filing them with the court and conducting pre-claim investigation, legal research and initial case assessments.
- Performing administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organize case files, manage logistics etc)
- Conduct pre-claim investigation, legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and file them with the court
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organize case files, manage logistics etc.)
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Aid attorneys with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Gather relevant information from a variety of sources
- Provide assistance with case settlements
- Proven working experience as a litigation paralegal
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices etc.
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail
- Extensive computer and database expertise
- Paralegal associates degree or other relevant certification or experience.
Please only apply if you have the experience, please fill out the application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and call our office at 540-265-3870
or you can send your resume to roanoke@chaseprofessionals.Com