Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 350790
Loader Positions Available!
***Call Now for Immediate Consideration! (743) 333-7002***
Perks of the Position:
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- 40 hours per week, some overtime may be required
- $14.96 - $15.96 / per hour pay rates
- Great Company that offers pay increase once hired
- Great opportunities for advancement
Why choose Chase Staffing of the Triad?
Since 1979, CHASE has helped hundreds of thousands of people accomplish their goals. Whether those included a full-time job, short-term work, improving skills and learning new ones, or starting a career, CHASE was there. CHASE maintains the highest ethical standards and our commitment to excellence carries over into everything we do at the corporate, branch, & individual levels. CHASE is an award-winning, nationally recognized staffing leader, named one of Forbes best professional recruiting firms in 2018.
CHASE offers benefits for our employees including medical, dental & vision insurance, paid on weekly basis, electronic timekeeping & direct deposit, and allows online access to assignment information, pay history & tax documents.
About the Opportunity:
Seeking Manufacturing Associate, this role is critical to company operations and is responsible for performing all duties associated with materials department.
Work Schedule & Hours:
- 1st Shift: 6: 00 am - 3: 30 pm
- 2nd Shift: 3: 30 pm - 12: 00 am
- Shift flexibility is required, some overtime needed
Essential Functions & Skills:
- Ability to climb ladders & stairs
- Basic math & computer skills
- Ability to move freely around the facility
- Execute strenuous physical labor such as lifting, pushing, or pulling 50 lbs. Or more
- Ensures work area is safe, clean, & organized
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Comfortably navigate computer systems
Education & Work Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Need excellent work history
- Have steel toed shoes
- Be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Have reliable transportation
- Excellent Attendance
- Good oral & written communication skills
Call Chase Staffing of the Triad at (743) 333-7002 to set up a phone interview. Send resumes to: winstonsalem@chaseprofessionals.Com
FOLLOW on Instagram & LIKE on Facebook to receive updates & job alerts.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.