1. Monitor belt conditions and transition points to minimize broken links and to insure smooth transition. Notify lead, maintenance supervisor or manager if equipment needs adjustments or repairs.
2. Properly set up bags and load batter and breading machines ensuring outer layer of bags are removed prior to dumping in machines and place empty bag in trash.
3. Performs sanitation of equipment using chemicals and assist with change over of equipment, ensuring all lock-out and tag-out procedures are followed.
4. Operates appropriate material handling equipment, if necessary such as forklift/pallet jacks in a safe and orderly manner in an effort to reduce accidents and injuries.
1. 1-3 years of previous machine operating experience
2. MUST have own transportation to and from work
3. Willing to submit for a criminal background check
4. A GOOD ATTITUDE ABOUT TEAMWORK IS AN ABOSLUTE MUST
Please submit resumes to: nbenson@chaseprofessionals.Com for consideration for an interview.
CHASE PROFESSIONALS provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location