Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 352786
Chase Professionals - Conyers- 770-761-3885
Chase Professionals Conyers is currently seeking a Machine Maintenance Technician with Electromechanical skills- for companies in the Conyers area. These positions are temp to perm with reputed companies that offer competitive wages and benefits once you go perm.
The Machine Maintenance Mechanic / Electromechanical Technician is a full time position that is responsible for preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks. Maintenance Mechanics troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency, effectiveness and reliability.
Primary areas of responsibilities include:
- To provide quality and timely repair and troubleshooting skills on a variety of production equipment; along with all auxiliary equipment such as air compressors, mixers, conveyors, pumps, material handling, utilities, physical building.
- Handles the installation, repair and maintenance of pumps (Vacuum, air, water etc.) and other miscellaneous machinery.
- Work may involve limited design responsibilities, but work falls principally in the preventive maintenance, the employee is expected to employ some skills of the electric, plumbing and welding trades.
- Job requirements, on occasion require work beyond normal duty hours resulting from high priority work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Rotating shift Patterns 24/7
- Entry Level basic knowledge of material handling equipment, electrical, machinist, plumbing, pneumatic and hydraulic skills.
- Entry Level basic knowledge of experience repairing and troubleshooting pneumatics and electrical systems.
- Must be able to walk and stand for 10+ hours per shift.
- Ability to work at heights and unusual positions.
- Must be flexible with shift work, able to work weekends, holidays and overtime.
#IND If you meet these requirements please email your resume to Conyers@chaseprofessionals.Com
If you do not have a resume and would like to apply please go to chaseprofessionals.Com
***Be sure to choose the Conyers location and call us once your application is complete 770-761-3885* ***
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally - protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.