Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 349076
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Please reach out to our Chase Technical/Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 or email IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com
We want applicants that are looking for a long term stable career with a fantastic company. All positions are contract to hire. If you are someone with a high attention to detail this position might just be for you.
You can apply online ( www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) or apply in person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 510 Rolling Meadows, Illinois (Mon - Fri 10: 00pm - 3: 00pm)
- If you meet the qualifications please submit your resume IL01@Chaseprofessionals.Com or call Monica Orbe at 847-870-1777 or email Morbe@chaseprofessionals.Com
- Hours: 9AM-6: 30PM Monday-Friday Mandatory Overtime and Occasional OT on Saturdays
- Pay: $15.00
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes the following, other duties may be assigned)
- Sets-up and operates machines and any related deburring equipment by performing the following duties.
- Read, understand and follow operation sheets or job orders for specific instructions.
- Works in shipping/receiving as needed.
- Select proper tools, i.E. Baskets, media, fixtures etc.
- Set proper machine parameter, i.E. Chamber pressure, rpm, time etc.
- Get approval from quality control to proceed after first piece inspection.
- Observe operation of machine and verify conformance of work piece throughout job run.
- Record findings of in process inspections.
- Keep machine area clean.
- Packages materials and products manually.
- High School Diploma
- Read and write English
- Machine Operating Experience at least 6 months.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Technical is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law