Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 342400
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Chase Professionals is working with a Metal industry leader who seeks all shifts Machine Operators who will be responsible for making quality production parts safely by running one or multiple pieces of production equipment.
Please contact our North Shore Office In Libertyville for more details 630.420.9850
- Perform set up and machine operations duties as required.
- Perform quality inspections of material utilizing appropriate measuring instruments and track using appropriate documentation tools.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Comply will all health and safety procedures.
- Utilize computer system to track and locate production units.
- Operate a Forklift and Overhead Crane as needed
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Metal Industry booming
- Shift differentials available (2nd & 3rd shift)
- Close to the highway
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
- 0-3 years experience in machine operation, set up, mechanical position within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Able to read and understand blueprints and diagrams
- Production equipment experience with Break Presses, Stamping Presses, Lasers, Turret Presses, Shears, and Slitters. (Will be a Plus)
- Proficient with the use of basic measuring tools (Ex: tape measures, calipers, micrometers)
- Experience working with Lean Manufacturing Principles and Concepts, a plus
- Proficiency with basic computer applications.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time