Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 342498
Pay Rate: $13.25/hour
Machine Operator/Molding Technician
- Performs all daily maintenance requirements for the assigned molding presses.
- Performs assigned lining operations. Learn set and maintenance of lining machines.
- Performs all tasks necessary to maintain efficient and quality productions levels.
- Perform set up and change over on all equipment assigned including color and material changes on molding operations.
- Trouble shoots and fixes problems on the molding machines. Seeks further assistance from maintenance staff as needed.
- Complete and document all quality checks on the assigned machines.
- Insure all packaging and labeling is complete accurate.
- Record all production levels on work order and molding charts.
- Remove competed production orders from floor and transports to the finished production area. Makes sure the paperwork is complete and places the completed work orders.
- Remove all unused caps and materials and clean up the area.
- Communicates all required information to the following shift.
- Keep all machine material and color hoppers at adequate levels.
- Perform all color and material changes required on molding presses.
- Do all assigned special projects.
- High School diploma or GED
- Have aptitude to correct mechanical problems
- Have a least 2 years of experience setting up and running molding machines or related experience.
- Have the ability to learn lining machine set up and operating procedures.
- Have the required tools to set up and maintain molding and related equipment.
- Have the ability to organize and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Have the ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
3rd shift the hours would be 10: 00pm to 6: 30am but they would train on 1st shift for approx. One month (6: 00am to 2: 30pm). The starting wage would be $13.25 per hour and when they move to 3rd there would be shift pay of $1.10 per hour.