Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 346796
Pay Rate: $12.50/hour
Looking for individual that are interested in working for a great manufacturing company.
Our client who has a strong partnership with the Rolling Meadows offices is looking to add additional team members they currently have 1st and 2nd shift (+$2.00 Differential) Manifold Assemblers!
Please reach out to our Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 to speak with a live representative.
We are happy to assist you with your employments needs!
Apply online: (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) -
Choose the following branch: IL- Chicago (Rolling Meadows Branch Office)
In-Person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Office Number: 847-870-1777
Email Resumes: IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com
- Individual must be comfortable working with power tools and around oil
- Receive, check, and clean parts necessary for orders
- Pack manifolds as needed (Manifolds range from 20 120lbs. Anything over 50lbs are moved using hoists)
- Mechanically inclined preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred, not required
- Able to read and understand work orders, follow written documentation and visual control plans.
- Assembly processes can range from simple to complex tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Must have attention to detail and produce quality products
- Flexibility and willingness to move within the plant
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move around the work cell
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.