Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 346229
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Please reach out to our Chase Technical/Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 or email IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com
Our Client is seeking Machine Operators/Grinders-Cylindrical Set up, adjust and operate external grinding machines to grind a variety of work having a limited number of steps, shoulders, tapers and ordinary contours to required finish and dimensional specifications. Mostly repetitive work where set ups are standardized and Some degree of skill required to chuck and align work. Work from drawings and specifications. Use fixed and adjustable precision measuring instruments. Requires knowledge of grinding fundamentals and practices.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Basic knowledge of gauging, including micrometers (digital or dial), roundness gauge, comparator, cylindricity gauge, etc.
- Understand how precise .0001 tolerance is and what is required to achieve this specification.
- Willingness to learn precision grinding in a fast paced environment.
- Receive work orders from supervisor
- Setup machine according to work order instructions
- Run preliminary test parts to make sure setup is correct
- Check roundness and diameter of test parts
- Once setup and quality checks are complete, run order
- Sample check parts to ensure quality standards are being maintained
- Take completed orders to shipping
Essential Work Experience:
- ID/OD grinding experience is a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable working long hours
- Must be comfortable for standing long periods of time
- Must be comfortable working around machinery
You can apply online ( www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) or apply in person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois (Mon - Fri 10: 00pm - 3: 00pm) Please call for additional questions or email (IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com) to discuss your qualifications with Jesse Hernandez and availability 847-870-1777
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Technical is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law