Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 344709
Pay Rate: $14.50/hour
Looking for Machine Operators/Honers who will be responsible for loading aluminum blocks into the HMC and ensuring the blocks are place correctly and the machine is running properly. The operator is responsible for removing the blocks from the machine when complete and ensuring that quality standards have been met. Deburring blocks involves using had tools to remove debris from the inside the orifices of the block. Machine setups are performed by the setup team, but operators may double check setups. Operators are responsible for assisting other operators and the setup team when necessary.
- Receive work orders from supervisor.
- Make sure all documents are conforming.
- Prioritize production schedule.
- Verify revisions to production.
- Set machines to run scheduled jobs.
- Once setup has been verified run production.
- Ensure that quality standards are being maintained through out production.
- Previous Manufacturing Experience
- Previous Machine Operating Experience
- Operation of multiple HMC s
- Necessary tools, parts, and documentation
- Quality standards and measuring equipment
You can apply online ( www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) or apply in person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois (Mon - Fri 10: 00pm - 3: 00pm) Please call for additional questions or email (IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com) to discuss your qualifications with Jesse Hernandez and availability 847-870-1777
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law