Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 345008
Pay Rate: $12.50/hour
We are looking for a candidate with great attention to detail, willingness to learn and cross train since position involves grinding and measuring to precision. Candidate must have experience or interest in machining metal products or parts. Company offers great benefits once you go permanent!
Please reach out to our Rolling Meadows Office Jesse Hernandez (IL01@Chaseprofessionals) for additional information or call 847-870-1777
- Make sure all documents are conforming.
- Prioritize production schedule.
- Verify revisions to production.
- Set machines to run scheduled jobs.
- Verify slug positions.
- Make sure slugs are identified by paper work.
- Ensure all necessary tools are installed in machine.
- Program machines to run specified jobs.
- Load slugs in machines.
Essential Work Experience:
- Previous Manufacturing Experience
- 1 year of CNC Machining Experience
- Operation and Setup of multiple HMC s
- Necessary tools, parts, and documentation
- Quality standards and measuring equipment
You can apply online ( www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) or apply in person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois (Mon - Fri 10: 00pm - 3: 00pm) Please call for additional questions or email (IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com) to discuss your qualifications with Jesse Hernandez and availability 847-870-1777
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law