Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 349480
Maintenance Coordinator - Atlanta, GA
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Maintenance Coordinator qualified candidate in the Atlanta, GA area.
This is a Full-Time contact to hire position, 1st Shift Position
Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the strategic predictive/preventative maintenance planning and repair programs.
Qualifications would include:
- Maintaining the maintenance planning database by inputting equipment history, parts, tools and supply inventories, and crew information.
- Developing predictive/preventive maintenance schedules
- Developing corrective maintenance schedules
- Able to read diagrams
- ERP experience such as SAP or Oracle
- Experience with cycle counting
- Order parts/inventory, coordinate parts
- Detail with Preventive Maintenance
- Must be able to multitask
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position or click apply.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.