Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 347320
Pay Rate: $55140.80/year
The Maintenance Mechanic position is responsible for preforming industrial maintenance responsibilities as assigned, or as may arise due to production needs. Emphasis is placed on safe, accurate, timely troubleshooting of production equipment issues, and minimization of downtime.
PPlease reach out to our Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 to speak to Monica Montes.
We are happy to assist you with your employments needs!
Apply online: (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com)
Choose the following branch: IL- Chicago (Rolling Meadows Branch Office)
In-Person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Office Number: 847-870-1777
Email resumes: EMONTES@chaseprofessionals.Com (MONICA MONTES)
Essential responsibilities and duties include the following:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components of industrial manufacturing equipment including, but not limited to, stamping presses, coil feed machines, shears, forklifts etc.
- Preform preventative maintenance to prescribed schedule
- Maintain and install equipment in connection with plant rearrangement or new equipment instillation
- Preform basic building maintenance as required
If this position sounds like a fit for you please apply directly to the posting or if you have any additional questions please call Monica Montes at 847-870-1777.
- At least 3 years' experience in an industrial maintenance position
- Proficiency in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems and PLCS
- Able to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, piping charts etc.
- Basic math skills
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law