Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 348142
Pay Rate: $30.00/hour
Please reach out to our Chase Technical/Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 or email emontes@chaseprofessionals.Com(Monica Montes)
Chase Professionals is seeking a self-motivated individual for a Maintenance Mechanic Industrial Machinery background required.
Please reach out to our Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 to speak to Monica Montes. We are happy to assist you with your employments needs!
Apply online: (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com)
Choose the following branch: IL- Chicago Technical (Rolling Meadows Branch Office)
In-Person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 510 Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Office Number: 847-870-1777
Email resumes: emontes@chaseprofessionals.Com (MONICA MONTES)
Qualifications, knowledge/skills and other requirements:
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for manufacturing equipment repair.
- Performs repair on plant manufacturing equipment as required
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs for manufacturing facilities as required
- Performs equipment improvements as needed or required
- Understand repair of hydraulic systems
- Performs preventative maintenance functions as required for all plant equipment
- Equipment calibration as required
- Involvement in team continuous improvement strategies
- Understands specific repair techniques for Injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Understands injection molding machine control calibration requirements and actual hands on tasks for actual calibrations
- Documentation control as required for Maintenance tasks and preventative maintenance
- Understands and can perform training related activities for maintenance functions
- Other assignments as required
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Hydraulics schooling degrees or certificates
- Electricity, wiring, and Electronics knowledge
- Blueprint reading
- Understanding of Thermoplastic injection molding machine electronics, hydraulics and construction
- Injection molding machine control calibration understanding
- Understands PLC and machine control logic
- Understands most auxiliary equipment for the injection molding industry for diagnostics and repair
- Word and Excel skills
Chase Technical is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law