Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 312394
Pay Rate: $54080.00/year
Sets-up, adjusts, and troubleshoots equipment. Completes minor and major repair, preventative maintenance and major overhaul on all Packaging equipment. Works with other Packaging associates in a team environment to efficiently execute the schedule. Communicates with Warehouse, Processing, Shop, and other support areas. Strives for continuous improvement in service, quality, safety, and cost. Ensures compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, FDA drug product manufacturing procedures and quality and safety standards.
Please reach out to our Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 to speak to Monica Montes.
We are happy to assist you with your employments needs!
Apply online: (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com)
Choose the following branch: IL- Chicago (Rolling Meadows Branch Office)
In-Person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Office Number: 847-870-1777
Email resumes: EMONTES@chaseprofessionals.Com (MONICA MONTES)
- Efficiently completes all set-ups and troubleshoots assigned lines.
- Keeps lines operating properly during the course of production runs.
- Assists Packaging machine operators and Supervisor with machinery-related problems encountered during production runs.
- Assists with equipment installations, equipment upgrades, and other major projects.
- Assists in the design of new set-up parts. Repairs change parts as prescribed.
- Looks for opportunities to improve standard line speed and crews and monitors actual line speeds/crews.
- Understands and implements fill/torque control requirement.
- Uses information to minimize waste and spoilage.
- Responsible for the daily execution of schedule.
- Trains other associates as needed.
- Oversee/handles collection and disposal of hazardous waste, ethanol and sanitizing agent generated by Packaging in accordance with safety, EPA and regulatory requirements.
- Follows safety policies and maintains good housekeeping in work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Must have minimum two years of related experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- Must demonstrate expertise in the set-up, troubleshooting, and maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Must be able to train and develop other associates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle pressure and demonstrate flexibility.
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and take initiative on specific issues.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law