Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 350186
Maintenance Technician - Atlanta, GA
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Maintenance Technician qualified candidate in the metro Atlanta, GA area.
This is a Full-Time contact to hire position. 2nd and 3rd shifts available.
Maintenance Technician will be responsible for preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks. Maintenance Technicians troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency, effectiveness and reliability.
Seeking an individual both mechanically and electrically inclined.
- To provide quality and timely repair and troubleshooting skills on a variety of production equipment; along with all auxiliary equipment such as air compressors, mixers, conveyors, pumps, material handling, utilities, physical building.
- Handles the installation, repair and maintenance of pumps (Vacuum, air, water etc.) and other miscellaneous machinery.
- Work may involve limited design responsibilities, but work falls principally in the preventive maintenance, the employee is expected to employ some skills of the electric, plumbing and welding trades.
- Job requirements, on occasion require work beyond normal duty hours resulting from high priority work.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience and basic knowledge of material handling equipment, electrical.
- Experience repairing and troubleshooting pneumatics and electrical systems.
- Ability to work at heights and unusual positions.
- Ability to read mechanical blue prints and electrical schematics
- Understands pneumatic & hydraulic systems
- Good electrical/controls and welding/fabrication skills.
- Understands Industrial electrical wiring and 3 phase systems.
- Knowledgeable of A/C and D/C motors and controls.
- Understands PLC process controls.
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position or click apply.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.