Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 347657
Maintenance Technician - Chicago, IL
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Maintenance Technician qualified candidate in the Chicago, IL area.
This is a Full-Time direct hire position
Maintenance Technician will perform routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical and mechanical systems involving production equipment and plant systems.
Qualifications would include:
- Performs skilled and semi-skilled maintenance activities depending upon area of assignment including performing basic trade activities such as electrical, plumbing and carpentry work
- Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment.
- Repairs electrical equipment/systems and control circuits; and replaces faulty electrical equipment as needed.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of relay logic and be capable of applying this knowledge in the troubleshooting of the PLC s in the production equipment
- Must have a strong understanding of NFPA 70E standards and be capable of applying these standards in the work situation.
- Installs electrical wiring and equipment; new electrical services; and replaces and repairs wiring as needed (including computer cable).
- Maintains and repairs a variety of hand and power tools ensuing they are in safe and efficient working order.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems and other mechanical systems on production equipment to assure optimum performance of that production process
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position or click apply.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.