Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 348552
Chase Professionals has an immediate need for a Maintenance Technician in the Decatur, GA area. This is a great opportunity to work with a manufacturing company who offers a great company culture, competitive pay, and unlimited growth opportunities.
- Perform preventative maintenance on plant machinery
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical issues
- Troubleshoot PLCs
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulics and pneumatics
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience performing maintenance on machinery in an industrial environment
- Strong knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and blueprints as well as other technical documents
- Background check and drug screen required
- 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities available
If interested please send resumes to jtaylor@chaseprofessionals.Com or apply online at chaseprofessionals.Com and select the Atlanta Technical branch.
CHASE provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.