Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 349528
Pay Rate: $17.50/hour
Great opportunity in Peachtree City, GA.
Temp to Hire position. Starting Pay $17.50, great benefits when Perm!
The Production Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance and repair of the production machinery. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management.
- Must be able to pass mechanical skills test in order to be considered.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment in the areas of machine maintenance and repair and equipment installation that includes pneumatics, electrical, servo and encoder motors.
- Must be able to read and understand schematics.
- Must be knowledgeable in basic testing devices (multi-meters, O-Scopes)
- Must have working knowledge of metric system.
- Minimum 1 year experience in mechanical and/or electromechanical maintenance in a work or school environment
- Omron and Keyence PLC knowledge a plus
- Ability to work all shifts.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot & remedy problems with manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance to equipment to assure an efficient and long-term trouble-free operation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a team and independently to achieve team objectives.
Essential Duties / Job Responsibilities
- Maintains and repairs production equipment.
- Performs periodic inspections and overhauls according to the maintenance schedule.
- Maintains accurate records.
- Troubleshoots production machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Repairs machines and equipment using approved procedures and standards while maintaining safety practices.
- Communicates with mechanics on other shifts, with verbal and written communications in order to receive and relay specific machine conditions or other information related to the department.
- Follows Lockout /Tag out procedures.
Please email resumes to: Newnan@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
- Must pass Background check and drug test.