Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 346162
CHASE Professionals is actively recruiting for an Experienced Maintenance Technician to work in South Charlotte.
Candidate will maintain and repair equipment for a metal fabrication company that provides metal stamping, fabrication, welding, CNC machining, laser cutting, and engineering services.
Our Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining all production and non-production equipment. This position will work independently and with other plant personnel to troubleshoot and repair issues on stamping presses and feeders.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on maintenance experience in a metal stamping facility.
- Must have skills / experience maintaining presses, feeders, de-coilers, electrical.
- Troubleshoot wiring, motor controls and sensors.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repair or replace defective parts.
- Experience with general building maintenance needs.
- Must be available to work overtime as required and/or flex hours as occasionally needed.
Monday-Friday 6am-3: 30pm
Pay: Will be determined based on experience
*Must be willing to complete a Background and Drug Screen
Please send applications to gludlam@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.