Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 351056
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Busy Manufacturing Company in need of a Compounder - 2nd shift -
Monday - Thursday 2pm to 12: 30am, frequent overtime on Fridays
Pay Rate: $14 to $18 DOE
- Make batches of product.
- QC samples.
- Receive raw materials into production room using an RF Scan gun & SAP
- Inform purchasing of any low raw material inventory levels.
- Keep production room clean.
- Repair and clean tanks and mixers as needed.
- Keep work area clean.
- Observe company safety policies.
- Train employees as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Must be able to stand for long durations.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and climb ladders.
- Must have knowledge of compounding practices, weights/measures, etc.
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to drive a lift truck
High School Diploma or G.E.D
Please email resumes to jleigh@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit