Job Category: Engineering
Job Number: 346896
Pay Rate: $80000.00/year
Manufacturing Engineer - Columbus, GA
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Manufacturing Engineer qualified candidate in the Columbus, GA area.
This is a Full-Time direct hire position
Manufacturing Engineer will develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, material and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, manufacturing methods and quality control standards.
Qualifications would include:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 3-6 years of experience
- PC applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Minitab, Database)Microsoft Project
- AutoCAD or other drawing software
- Dimensional tolerancing, GD&T
- Lean Manufacturing / Enterprise exposure
- Six Sigma Training (Black Belt or Green Belt certification preferred)
- General business exposure
- Understanding of OSHA Safety Standards
- Preferred automotive background
- Ability to effectively deal with vendors/suppliers/customers
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.