Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 348636
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Position: Assembler / Material Handler
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 6am until finish.(4pm or 5pm)
Pay rate: $13 per hour
Send resumes to: (alarosa@chaseprofessionals.Com)
- Safely and efficiently load, unload and build outgoing loads of lumber and building materials into storage facilities, onto semi-trailer trucks and flatbeds, securing all outgoing loads in appropriate and safe stacking method.
- Regularly empties trash receptacles and maintains a clean warehouse and yard.
- Safely operates banding equipment, saws and other necessary facility equipment.
- Occasionally provides load delivery assistance upon Location Manager directive when loads are difficult or oversized.
- Receives and organizes all incoming lumber, warehouse products, commodities and materials in a timely and efficient manner. Completing all verification paperwork and material distribution into the appropriate bins and storage locations/areas within same business day.
- Participates in and supports Inventory and Inventory Control activities, maintaining organized warehouse and yard as well as counting and preparation work for inventories.
- Other duties may be assigned by the manager
- Assembles building material components such as wall panels, roof and floor trusses and/or millwork products such as doors or windows. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
- Plans and implements the assembly process by reading and understanding set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints and gathers necessary materials and tools to complete order.
- Ensures that assembled items meet specific quality specifications; may propose process improvements in order to increase finished quality or efficiency of assembly processes.
- Plans and paces own work efficiency in order to meet daily, weekly, project, or team related production goals.
- Responds attentively to training from Supervisor or more senior assemblers in order to increase own knowledge of work processes.
- Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers; attends periodic safety meetings as required; may recommend changes to improve safety procedures.
- Minimum education - High School Diploma or GED.
- Lumber and building material product knowledge, basic math skills, accurate with a tape measure, saw and hammer.
- Ability to use hand and power tools to assemble either building materials components or millwork products.
- Knowledge of safety procedures while assembly
- Manual knowledge of safety procedures while performing assembly tasks.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry
- Basic computer knowledge is a plus.
- Spanish language is a plus.
This position requires an interview, after you get approved you must be able to pass a background check & drug screen.
If you are interested, please call the office asap 770 932 3223 and ask for ANGELA for more details.
1. Go to www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and apply online, select the Lawrenceville Branch
2. Come into our office Monday Friday 9: 00am-11: 00am or 1: 00pm-3: 00pm
3. Bring with you two forms of ID and direct deposit information
1766 Old Norcross Rd Suite P Lawrenceville, GA 30044
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.