Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 346762
Pay Rate: $32843.20/year
Our client is seeking to add a talented Material Handler to their facility. The purpose of this role is to safely, efficiently and effectively contribute to the overall operating process and provide quality product to our customers.
Please keep in mind this is an overnight shift with a 3-2-2 Schedule.
Please reach out to our Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 to speak to Monica Montes.
We are happy to assist you with your employments needs!
Apply online: (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com)
Choose the following branch: IL- Chicago (Rolling Meadows Branch Office)
In-Person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Office Number: 847-870-1777
Email resumes: EMONTES@chaseprofessionals.Com (MONICA MONTES)
- Assist the machine operators in the preparation and processing of coils.
- Operate production line equipment to transfer, stack, wrap, and store finished material.
- Remove scrap from production lines and loading trucks for proper disposal.
- Follow all required work instructions and quality standards.
- Assist the production line staff in the inspection of coils to minimize production errors.
- Analyze and recommend corrective actions to eliminate root cause and maximizing equipment performance.
- Safely operating forklifts, overhead cranes, and power-tools.
- Provide any necessary training to area team members on work instructions, production processes, and safety procedures.
- Ensure 5s and housekeeping programs are maintained and followed.
- Ability to become a qualified forklift and crane operator.
- Complete and pass training on assigned material handling equipment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, able to understand, speak, and read English.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to read basic shop measurements, fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to use hand and power tools.
- Must be available to work all shifts either on a rotational or straight shift assignment.
- Must have the ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be flexible as job focus and assignments may change frequently based on operational needs.
- Forklift certification from a previous company and/or state agency.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience working in a heavy industrial and/or manufacturing environment.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law