Job Category: Engineering
Job Number: 345405
Pay Rate: $19.00/hour
Global Manufacturing and Distribution company located in Conroe Tx, is currently seeking qualified Mechanical Engineer | Draftsman to join their team. Company manufactures and distributes products and accessories for the Energy, Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical - Chemical Industries. Their production and development teams are divided into three main business units:
- Heat Shrinkable Tubes for Corrosion Protection of Pipes
- Equipment for Pipeline Induction Heating and Heat Treatment
- Ignition systems for Industrial Burners
All qualified candidates must work on a long-term temporary | contract basis. The Mechanical Draftsman role requires a very organized professional individual, able to undertake a variety of tasks and work diligently to meet deadlines. The Draftsman will work closely with the onsite Superintendent and Team Leaders to design drawings utilizing Autodesk, AutoCAD, and other mechanical software.
Essential Job Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Responsible for developing detailed drawings
- Structural Steel Drawings
- Tank Drawings
- Pressure Vessel Drawings
- Pipe Isos
- Project Take Offs
Job Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology | Drafting Degree a strong plus++
- Minimum 1-2 yrs. Previous Mechanical Engineer | Autodesk - Draftsman exp. Or Related Industry
- Industrial, structural, pipe design experience, a strong plus++
- Proficient in AutoDesk | AutoCAD | Microsoft Office and other software applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to apply changes to applications efficiently & successfully
- Willing to learn new products, concepts and techniques
- Ability to learn computerized analysis equipment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Dependability and proven work ethic.
- MUST HAVE OWN LABTOP W/AUTODESK SOFTWARE OR SOFTWARE TO CREATE DWG FILES.
Sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, balancing, bending, lifting, kneeling, reaching, grasping, squatting, repetitive motions, manipulative finger movements with both hands, use of wrists, flexing or rotating with both wrists, use of both feet, use of arms above and below shoulder, perform duties in all climates, and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug Screen and Background Check Required - NO Felonies
Qualified candidates and additional inquiries please contact: Chase Professionals Conroe at 936.760.3400
" CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally - protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location."