3308 Brushy Creek Rd Greer, SC 29650 United States of America
Medical Biller – Greenville, SC
Pay Range: $16/$18
Pay Range: Certified CPC - $18/$24
Large internal medicine office in Greenville is seeking a Medical Biller to join their team. The Medical Biller will be responsible for accurate and timely billing to maximize revenue collection, electronic medical records activities and assist in assuring agency compliance with state and federal regulations agencies.
• Submit claims to clearinghouse (Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care), fix rejections as needed
• Upload remits into software and save files in the financial drive weekly, by program
• Work on denied claim(s) and rebill when necessary
• Together with medical billing manger, provide billing report(s) to senior staff and enter data into Financial Edge
• Maintain issue tracker between program and finance to ensure all corrections are made in a timely fashion
• Scan completed data into financial drive by program with copy of claim status report(s)
• Serve as day-to-day liaison to agency’s third party billing company
• Retrieve monthly file from FCA program and send over to agency consultant who bills on behalf of the agency (PG software)
• Post to A/R and work on denials for resubmission(s)
• MUST understand CPT and ICD10 Coding
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, hairstyles, hair textures, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions or any other legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
CHASE is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.