Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 348708
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
Our client is in need of VFT (Variable Field Technician) Coordinator available to start ASAP.
Please reach out to our Northshore/Libertyville Branch Office (IL02@chaseprofessionals.Com) for additional information or call 630-420-9850.
Apply online (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) - CHOOSE IL-Northshore (Libertyville Branch Office)
In-Person: 728 Florsheim Drive Suite 13, Libertyville, IL 60048 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Please call 630-420-9850 or email IL02@chaseprofessionals.Com to discuss job opportunities with our recruitment team.
- Review and approve all travel requests
- Negotiate travel charges with existing VFT companies
- Negotiate and administer mutually beneficial contracts
- Recruit qualified VFT companies based on geographic and skills requirements
- Recommend VFTs based on skills needed for a particular project
- Accurately maintain and monitor the VFT database
- Insure all necessary forms and documentations are completed and up to date.
- Provide instruction and management of the vendor portal to VFTs
- Support the VFT as an advocate in communication with other departments
- Facilitate the resolution disputes
- Resolve VFT network issues in a fair and equitable manner
- Answer phone calls from department queue
- Take emergency service/project dispatch calls and follow through to completion
- Employee in good standing for a minimum of 6 months
- Solid knowledge of the VFT Network including coverage areas of specific VFTs
- Minimum six months experience in front line negotiation with VFT network or other vendors.
- Willing to work flexible work hours to successfully meet customer and internal requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Map Point
- Strong negotiation skills. Able to build and maintain relationships with VFTs while concurrently negotiating and reducing travel expenses
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing responsibilities, while assuring results.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, yet comfortable asking for assistance when needed.
- Able to build productive relationships with other departments and technicians.
Pay $15.00 - $16.00 depending on experience, 1st shift hours
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.