Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 351891
Pay Rate: $24.04/hour
The successful candidate will work within the company to ensure all aspects of the import and export process are handled efficiently, accurately and effectively within the time frames. In this fast-paced and exciting role, you will be working closely with customers, colleagues and third parties.
- Enter and monitor shipment information through use of proprietary system
- Liaise with shippers, consignees, government agencies and overseas offices as necessary
- Assume documentary and customer service responsibility for all assigned shipments.
- Maintain efficient ocean shipments documentation and correspondence
- Establish and maintain positive relationship with customers
- Efficiently routing all files and shipments
- Provide timely and accurate response to customer inquiries regarding transportation milestones and shipment details
- Observe corporate guidelines when addressing customer inquiries regarding shipments
- Escalate unique or complex customer issues to the appropriate supervisor for resolution when necessary
- Generate potential solutions to customer issues.
- Provide feedback regarding current corporate practices and metrics to order to support process efficiencies
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
Qualifications & Key Competencies:
- Bachelor' s degree in Supply Chain or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, good judgment, discretion, and problem solving abilities
- Team Player with professional attitude
- Resilient and proactive attitude with passion to succeed and learn
- Dynamic and goal oriented Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to successfully develop and maintain positive client and vendor relationships
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law