OFFICE MANAGER for Company in the Fountain Inn area.
This job is a great opportunity for someone that desires to use their organization, office productivity, and communication skills to work with a team to facilitate and ensure a high efficiency office environment. This is a key position for our company that will work closely with a variety of team members across the organization.
The daily function of this job is to provide hands on leadership and administrative support to all segments of our business, including sales, manufacturing and customer support. The person filling this position will interact regularly with all areas of our company and senior management to provide administrative/organizational support for all of our products and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
1. Organizes and maintains appropriate files and records. These consist of customer, shipping, receiving, and purchasing files.
2. Greets plant visitors. Answers the phone and routes calls in a prompt, courteous manner.
3. Generate pertinent reports and distribute information for sales, production, and board meetings.
4. Solicit and obtain quotations from various vendors as directed for approval from senior management.
5. Receive and acknowledge incoming purchase orders, and route to the appropriate department.
6. Work closely with accounting to ensure invoicing is timely and accurate.
7. Purchasing Issue purchase orders and submit to vendors. Maintain purchasing history records. Track incoming shipments to ensure materials purchased are received as specified. Communicate with vendors via email and phone as needed.
8. Shipping and Receiving Schedule and prepare shipping documents for all domestic and international shipments. Utilize UPS and FedEx software for shipping and tracking information.
9. Inventory Manage inventory levels of spare parts, equipment components, and raw materials. Maintain an inventory of office supplies to support all departments.
10. Check mail daily and route to the correct parties.
11. Monitor the performance of all office equipment including the copier, postage meter, phone system, etc.
12. Perform other related tasks as assigned by reporting supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
An Associate s Degree in a business-related curriculum, and 3-5 years experience in an office environment is desired. Excellent P.C. Skills required with experience in MS Office, and an ability to efficiently navigate Internet tasks and applications. Accuracy, attention to detail, and a positive attitude are main ingredients for success in this position. The incumbent must possess a working knowledge of currently acceptable office procedures, filing, telephone techniques, and office equipment, as well as English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation. Excellent communication and strong organizational skills are essential.
This position is a professional position to be accompanied by professional and ethical conduct, attire, speech, attitude, and interaction with colleagues, vendors and guests. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work with a minimum of supervision, be self-motivated, detail oriented, punctual and reliable, set accurate priorities, handle several tasks simultaneously, and maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Our office and corporate culture require the office manager to be a contributing member to an overall team environment while interacting with diverse personalities. This is a fast paced and demanding position requiring detailed problem solving, solid decision-making, and an ability to work efficiently.
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.