Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 347174
Pay Rate: $33280.00/year
Chase Professionals is actively recruiting for an Operations Support Specialist. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a great company and with the opportunity to work with great people! This position is responsible for handling all service items related to warranty issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes all inquiries and schedules appointments for on-site service
- Communicates with service technicians for timely and effective resolution of warranty issues.
- Research and work to resolve outstanding issues by communicating with Managers and other operations staff, as well as Accounting, customers and other related third parties
- Communicate with field employees, customers and supervisors to resolve warranty issues.
- Process documentation including writing up work orders and entering in database
- Take incoming calls and process operations support tasks
- Research each job file to insure parts are available for service technicians, ordering parts if necessary
- Update database with relevant information
- Provide support to management team, facilitating correspondence with manufacturer, customer and other related parties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High level of professional communication skills to relate with customers and staff
- Knowledge of service issues and what is required to correct them
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures related to installation and billing
- Knowledge of proper protocol regarding liability insurance claims
- Ability to communicate through written correspondence, telephone and two-way radio
- Proficient in t e use of MS Word, Excel and company database
- General knowledge of construction industry preferred
Pay Range: $13 -$19/HR (DOE)
7: 30 - 5: 30
Please email resume to gludlam@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.