Our client in Duncan, SC has an immediate need for an experienced packer/material handler!
Job duties will include:
* Unloading trucks, checking in merchandise and matching merchandise to purchase orders.
* Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
* Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping, assembly, or to other designated areas.
* Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, or product number.
* Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
* Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
* Open crates and other containers.
* Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate method.
* Weigh and count items for distribution to ensure conformance.
* Prepare packages for shipping.
* Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness.
You must have at LEAST 1 year of material handling experience, excellent communication and organizational skills, technical capacity, and have great time management skills!
This is a 1st shift temp to hire position based on attendance and performance.
Hours are Monday through Thursday 7: 30am - 4: 30pm, and Friday 7: 30 -1: 00pm.
Pay is $12.50 per hour.
You must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and have a high school diploma or GED.
If you meet the minimum qualifications listed above, please complete an online application at chaseprofessionals.Com and call our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
C hase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.