Elk Grove Village,
Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 345454
Pay Rate: $12.72/hour
Looking for a picker/packer for our client in Elk Grove Village, Il
1st Shift Role
Please send resumes to IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com or call the Rolling Meadows office for additional information 847-870-1777
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Operating production line equipment
- Assembling goods on a production line
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Finishing products
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- Storing of goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- Using lifting equipment and forklift trucks
- Packing goods ready for shipment
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
- You would usually work as part of a team under the supervision of a shift leader, carrying out several tasks within the same shift.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-2 Years of working experience preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate among many levels effectively
- Must be able to bend, twist, turn and lift 10-30 lbs. Routinely
- Must be able to work in hot environments
- Must be able to stand on your feet 8-12 hours/day
- Must possess the ability to work at a fast, safe pace consistently.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.