Elk Grove Village,
Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 345453
Pay Rate: $12.72/hour
Looking for a 1st Shift Forklift Driver for our client in Elk Grove Village, Illinois Hours 7am-3: 30pm
Please reach out to our Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 to speak with a live representative.
We are happy to assist you with your employments needs!
Apply online: (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) -
Choose the following branch: IL- Chicago (Rolling Meadows Branch Office)
In-Person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Office Number: 847-870-1777
Email resumes: IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employee must select product from warehouse stocking locations to fill pick ticket orders.
- Employee must maintain company standards for accuracy and promptness in pulling the proper items in the proper quantity requested by customer as reflected on pick ticket orders.
- Employee must accurately and legibly record pulled quantities and product serial numbers on pick ticket documents or in related computer programs.
- Employee must package and prepare pulled orders in a manner as directed by management including labeling of packages as to customer name.
- Employee must assist in staging and loading pulled orders into delivery vehicles as direct by management.
- Employee must maintain order selection equipment in good working order and in its proper location.
- Employee must assist in unloading product from receiving containers as needed.
- Employee must assist in product stocking and additional warehouse projects as needed.
- Employee must submit as directed all daily paperwork and completed orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-2 Years of working experience preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation
- Employee preferred to have some experience in a warehouse environment.
- Employee must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Employee must be in good physical condition and capable of lifting in excess of 60 pounds, sitting for extended periods of time, able to climb steps and ladders, and capable of bending, stooping, and carrying products up steps, stairs, and down ramps and walkways.
- Employee must be prepared and flexible to perform associated and related job functions that are not specifically identified in this job description.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law