Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 350096
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Department: Portables/Manufacturing Reports to: Portables Production Supervisor
Temp to Hire | Fulltime | 7: 00 am 4: 00 pm | $13.00/hour
This job entails the production of portable athletic flooring and accessories to include sanding, installation, base, screening, repairs, painting of floor graphics and application of floor finish, among other things. This is a local position and the work is performed onsite at Rossville, GA location.
- Must be able to work without constant or direct supervision.
- Lifting, bending and carrying equipment and materials such as wood panels and/or pails of finish or other heavy objects with weights sometimes exceeding 100 lbs.
- Have the experience or the ability to learn to operate and perform minor job site maintenance on construction equipment or tools such as saws, drills, floor sanders, buffers, nail guns, etc.
- Ability to at times to perform heavy physical work such as hand sanding the edges of hardwood floors.
- Follow the correct procedures for a quality job, performing it safely and maintaining job site cleanliness as specified in the employee manual or by Management.
- The ability to read a tape measure and make the proper calculations for woodcuts, painting, etc.
- Willing to work overtime and some weekends.
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
- Basic carpentry or construction experience
- Industrial painting experience
- Hardwood flooring experience preferred
- Have a good work ethic and be able to produce high-quality work
- Ability to stand and bend for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 - 100 pounds continuously
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, work well on a team but also have the independence to work individually
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be willing to travel overnight
- Must be able to pass pre-employment 10-panel drug screen
- Must be able to pass a 7-year background check
- Contact Gary Frame at gframe@chaseprofessionals.Com or text Gary at 423-491-7210.