Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 349635
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Press Brake Laser Operator Positions Available!
***Call Now for Immediate Consideration! (743) 333-7002***
Perks of the Position:
- 40 hours per week, some overtime may be required
- $18.00 / per hour pay rate
- Great Company that offers pay increase once hired
- Great opportunities for advancement
Why choose Chase Staffing of the Triad?
Since 1979, CHASE has helped hundreds of thousands of people accomplish their goals. Whether those included a full-time job, short-term work, improving skills and learning new ones, or starting a career, CHASE was there. CHASE maintains the highest ethical standards and our commitment to excellence carries over into everything we do at the corporate, branch, & individual levels. CHASE is an award-winning, nationally recognized staffing leader, named one of Forbes best professional recruiting firms in 2018.
CHASE offers benefits for our employees including medical, dental & vision insurance, paid on weekly basis, electronic timekeeping & direct deposit, and allows online access to assignment information, pay history & tax documents.
About the Opportunity:
This position is for someone motivated and an experienced fabricator for fabrication of specialty galvanized and stainless steel components Welding experience and capability a plus.
Work Schedule & Hours:
- 1st Shift
- 7: 00 am - 4: 00 pm
- Monday - Friday, some weekend work may be required
Essential Functions & Skills:
- Read and interpret Blue Prints / Schematics / Convert fractions to decimals
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance
- Shearing, punch press operation
- Set up equipment for appropriate bend deductions and tolerances
- Forming components of 14 - 10 gauge materials utilized for cooling tower reconstruction
- Ability to distinguish material type and gauge
- Inspect and confirm accuracy of parts by using basic measuring equipment (Ex: micrometers, radius gauges, fixtures, calipers, etc.)
- Set-up tooling, load programs, and set up machine parameters
- Work from blueprints, rough sketches, and customer samples
- Count and record daily production activity
- Machine set up including program retrieval, proper gasses, proper nozzles, lens cleaning, and adjustments
Education & Work Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Need excellent work history and related job skills
- Preferred but not required: CNC & Laser Machining experience
- Equipment Experience a plus: 200 ton 12' CNC Durma Shear, 200 ton Auto Indexing Amada Turret Press, 80 ton Amada press, 12' CNC Standard Break Press
- Have steel toed shoes
- Must be able to life up to 75 lbs. Throughout shift
- Valid Drivers License
- Be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Have reliable transportation
- Excellent Attendance
- Good oral & written communication skills
Call Chase Staffing of the Triad at (743) 333-7002 to set up a phone interview. Send resumes to: winstonsalem@chaseprofessionals.Com
FOLLOW on Instagram & LIKE on Facebook to receive updates & job alerts.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.