CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
To be considered for this position, please send resumes to: acook18@chaseprofessionals.Com #IND
*Able to pass a drug screen
*Reliable transportation to and from work
*Lift up to 50 pounds regularly
*Must be able to work on any shifts: first, second or third
*2-3 years of recent experience operating a Flexographic Press Machine
Minimum (Must have to be considered for the position):
_ High School Education or equivalent GED
_ Must be able to pass entry level test.
_ Must be able to work any shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
Desired (Will provide job holder with added skill(s) to perform duties):
_ 2 - 3 years job related experience preferred.
_ Must be able to solve simple process problems.
_ Must possess detailed observation skills.
_ Must be able to successfully pass all OSHA / EPA required training classes.
_ Must be able to perform all job requirements after sixty (60) days of on-the-job training.
_ Must be able to pass fork lift truck examination.
General Scope of Responsibility: The Press Operator is responsible for assisting in the setup and running of the line. The Operator is also responsible for the quality of the product, performing minor maintenance on the line, proper raw material usage, packaging of finished goods, and all necessary paperwork. This position is also responsible for directing the work of any helpers assigned to the line.
PCMC Premier 8 color C.I. Flexographic Press. (wide web, 60"). Water based ink systems.
Capable of 1200 feet per minute. Normal speed is 700-800 feet per minute.
This is flexo wide web printing, not offset printing.
No UV curing, use ovens.
1) Follow all plant work and safety rules.
2) Ensure the product meets or exceeds customer and internal specifications.
3) Perform all necessary quality control testing and record all data as required.
4) Assist the operator in set-up and running line in accordance with all applicable machine performance standards.
5) Accurately record all necessary production information.
6) Cut all cores necessary for production.
7) Change production rolls as required.
8) Handle all discrepant material in accordance with plant operating procedures.
9) Ensure correct raw material usage.
10) Properly housekeep the work area.
11) Responsible for proper and safe handling, labeling, and storage of all hazardous materials of waste.
12) Work rotating work schedule and overtime as assigned.
13) Identify, verify, and obtain materials required.
14) Shaft and load materials.
15) Unload, unshaft, and transport finished product to storage.
16) Return unused materials making sure that they are properly labeled and strapped.
17) Perform viscosity checks and make adjustments and record.
18) Defect identification, proper flagging and / or removal.
19) Assist in positioning cylinders, rubber rolls, gears, and blades.
20) Prepare splices and execute splicing.
21) Weigh and record waste.
22) Cut cores.
23) Separate and band all end boards before moving.
24) Be at work station 5 minutes before shift change.