Medical facility in Greenville, Sc has an immediate need for a Product Data Management associate.
This is a temp to hire position based on performance and attendance!
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm, or 9am -6pm, based on company' s needs.
Prioritizes and completes daily work assignments. Assists in Non-Stock item set up as needed, to set up and maintain items requested as part of the item database. Handles all order status checks including proof of delivery into the Distribution Centers. Works closely with Product Management to maintain item database. Works closely with Supply Partners to ensure accuracy of all item related information. Assists with departmental filing and general office duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Forecasts Distribution Center Inventory Levels as requested by HSI Field Sales Consultants to make certain that each item meets the corporate requirements for stocking, using JDE, WCS, and Aruba Catalogs.
* Validates all information on individual item creation and maintenance to ensure that all regulatory and purchasing information is provided and entered in the HSI database through the New Product Submission Form and Non Stock Item Form.
* Coordinates with Supply Partners, Inventory Management, Medical Marketing, and PDM to confirm inventory levels on all stocking items and enters information into Excel Report for communication to the Field Sales Consultants.
* Assists in researching and maintaining items as discrepancies are found and makes corrections to description, size, strength, product class, vendor item numbers, and pricing in JDE.* Maintains the Inventory Status Change Request Log for productivity and accountability reporting using Microsoft Excel and ensures that the report is loaded on TSX for FSC access.
* Initiates the New Vendor Set-Up process, including maintenance of spreadsheet and charting each vendor requested using Microsoft Excel.
* Assists the New Item Creation Specialist in verifying and creating item codes in the A System as needed.
* Assists the Manager, PDM with updating all Inventory Management Reporting tools as needed using Microsoft Excel.
* Responsible for filing, answering telephones, distributing faxes, and other general office duties as determined by the day to day workflow.
* Performing other duties and special projects as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Experience: Minimum of one year experience in customer service. Inventory Management, coding, and identifying products or the equivalent helpful.
Working knowledge of A-system, Outlook, and Word. Must have strong Excel skills (Test on Excel with a minimum of 80% accuracy)
Extremely detail oriented. Ability to Multi-task, communicate clearly and build relationships.
High school diploma or GED required. Candidate will go through the Hire Right Process which will include previous employment and education verification, background check and drug screen
If you meet the qualifications, please complete our online application at chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information!
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.