Job Category: Engineering
Job Number: 349937
Pay Rate: $60000.00/year
JOB FUNCTION SUMMARY
This job is a great opportunity for someone that wants to use their engineering and technical skills to work with a team that helps our customers solve problems and achieve their goals. This is a key position for our company that will work closely with a variety of team members across the organization, including our product manager, manufacturing managers, equipment installation technicians, service support team, and sales & marketing department.
The daily function of this job is to provide hands on leadership and technical direction to product management, manufacturing and customer support. The person filling this position will interact regularly with all areas of our company and senior management to provide engineering/technical support for all of our products and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
1. Participate in product innovations and improve8am ments, including design and development of new products.
2. Provide engineering support to our production and manufacturing processes as needed.
3. Provide technical support for system installations at customer facilities, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting as needed.
4. Visits to our customer sites will be a part of our continuing product improvement and development process.
5. Provide technical documentation for products and manufacturing processes, including drawings, and operations and technical support manuals.
6. Identify product and process improvement targets and work with existing teams to implement improvements.
7. Submit a scope of work for projects that includes budgetary numbers, timeline, and the goal of each project.
8. Maintain accurate and updated mechanical and assembly drawings for all products.
9. Submit drawing packages and bid specifications for fabricated components to external vendors for pricing and vendor selection.
10. Contribute technical support for sales proposals and presentations as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- B.S. Engineering Degree in mechanical or other discipline and excellent computer skills are required.
- Must be experienced with MS WORD and EXCEL and be capable of using PowerPoint, CAD, and other web-based tools.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and detail oriented.
- Organizational and technical skills will be critical to success.
- 3-5 years experience in an industrial environment as a production engineer, technical product manager, manufacturing or field support engineer is preferred.
- Experience with filtration systems, wastewater, pumps and fluid handling equipment would be very beneficial.
- Electrical systems knowledge, automation and experience with PLC/HMI systems is also desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a prerequisite for this position.
- The successful candidate will be a critical part of our team. They will be able to take projects from the conceptual stage through to completion, taking into account budgets and operational considerations.
This position will require scheduling flexibility and some overtime as production and delivery schedules require. Base hours are 8 5 PM Monday thru Friday.
Drug Screen and Background check are required
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.